Tuesday, April 12, 2011

College, yay.

College is getting really rough seeing as I'm almost done with my first year of it. I need to get a job really soon so I can save up more money for next year over the summer.
But I came here with intentions of telling a cool story and now I can't remember what it was..
....
.......
OH YEAH.
So my neighbors are pretty nice and sometimes they come over and we chill and stuff, but I don't really know them /that well/. Well the other day I was drinking some coffee out of one of my mugs, and what with my dirty room, I normally have really bad issues with losing things. So I was drinking coffee and one of our neighbors Jake was over and I didn't see him when he came in. I went into the living room to get something and he was sitting on our couch with Terry, also drinking coffee out of one of /my/ mugs. I don't really get peeved when people use my shit, but I'd like it if they asked first. So for a while I sat around, trying to bring it up, and eventually, I asked him why he was using one of my mugs. And he said:
"Oh, this is mine."
I guess it's pretty normal to have the same things, right? I mean Mel and Bea came here not knowing what the other had brought, and they ended up having the same exact comforter set. So I was all "Oh, really? I have the same ones." And I opened my cabinet and displayed them. But there were only two out of the four-piece set. One in my hand. So I legitimately thought he had stolen it, especially after he pulled this number:
"I don't know where it came from. It was just in my cabinet one day. I think my mom put it there when she came to visit."
I was really pissed off, but I didn't want to seem rude if it actually /did/ belong to him. So I thought I had misplaced it, and sure enough, yesterday, I found it under my bed. The weird thing is though, I've known Jake since the beginning of the year. His mom visited last semester, and I've been in his house enough times to notice what dishes he uses. I've never seen him use it before and I've never seen it dirty in the sink over at his place. But maybe I'm just being paranoid. -shrug-
Anyways, that was my weird story. It probably isn't interesting to anyone but me. Because I have no readers. OH WELL! Later gators.
Juno Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment