Monday, August 9, 2010

Bloginnings

Hey guys!
Juno, here.
I figured I would start this blog as a public diary. It's kind of exhilarating to know people may be reading your every thought /even though I won't get any readers/.
I've tried journals and things before, but it's never really worked out. I'm hoping to keep this updated every other day or every day if I can help it. You will soon see that once I get into something, I can't stop.
For example: my cooking streak. I cooked lunch and dinner for my family today. We've all been together for the first time in weeks, so I wanted to celebrate the occasion. I think my mother enjoyed something for once. This pleases me :)
Well adios for now, amigos! It's a tad late, and I'm starting to lose it.
Peace!
Juno Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment