Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vacation, got to get away

Sorry for the lack of update, lack of readers!
I've been on a very short vacation, but I'm back.
I felt really bad that I couldn't cook my dinner today, but my friends and I were so starving that we had to stop at a Waffle House. I had a fantastic Waffle(TM).

I went shopping yesterday and got some great new clothes. I will definitely be wearing them when I get to college in a few weeks. I hope everything works out as planned.
My mother has been as antisocial as ever. I got home and she was laying on the living room couch, looking at the ceiling. I asked her how her day was and she responded with a shrug. Sounds like a kid that just got asked how his first day of school went.
Anyways, Mel is staying the night and we're probably going to sleep off the Waffle House. My socks don't match. I feel like a cool kid who doesn't match his socks.

I made some new friends on the beach. They were all a few years younger than me, but they were interesting. A girl named Megan lost her inner tube, and I felt bad for laughing.
Other than that, my vacation was mostly laying around. So I don't have much to tell. Goodnight!

Juno

No comments:

Post a Comment